Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It was involuntary monitor-cide.

I had to buy a new baby monitor this week after I accidentally dropped our old one into the washing machine. While it was running. I'll pause here for a moment while you ponder how I managed to do that. I'd tell you what really happened, but whatever's going through your mind is probably more amusing than the truth.

It was Ava's first Easter on Sunday, so of course the Easter Bunny hopped by and left some toys in her basket. I'm pretty sure she didn't have a clue why we handed her a basket full of stuffed toys, but she was awfully happy about it nonetheless.


We spent the afternoon hanging out with the lovely Lassars, eating good food, drinking good wine, and taking advantage of their uber-cool swing set. There's a climbing wall, slide, picnic table, and a small condo that overlooks the yard. Keep your fingers crossed that Ava never asks for one of these things - I'm pretty sure she'd have to choose between that and college.

Hope everyone had a terrific Easter! What was in your basket?

1 comment:

  1. John says it is better than dropping the baby in the washing machine:):)

    Our Easter basket was all full of goodies, just wait until next year so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete