Saturday, September 18, 2010

What? Is this wrong?

Up until recently, I don't know that you would have described our girl as particularly adventurous. That's not to say she doesn't love a good thrill when she comes across one, but seeking them out hasn't really been her thing. Now however, she's into everything and Andy and I are struggling to keep up.

To give you a prime example, the stairs were never of much interest to Ava. It was the daily gateway to sweet dreams, and an avenue that Mommy and Daddy occasionally used to temporarily disappear for who-knows-what purpose. Sad, yes, but since we always came back she never seemed to feel the need to give it much thought. Then yesterday I looked over from the bottles I was washing to see this...



Today I glanced over again and found this...



It appears that we are now venturing into an entirely new frontier. So far Andy has talked me out of covering Ava in bubble wrap, but no one said I can't line all the surfaces of the house with it.

Is that wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment