Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yum!

Ok, so once again I'm way behind and have a million things to catch you up on.  And I'll get to all that I promise, but for today, I just want to show you this...

Little Mama got her chef on tonight and made some rice krispie treats.  And after eating half a pan of them, Marianne and I are here to tell you that they are freakin' delicious.  The girl definitely has some skills.

She took the marshmallows out of the package, and measured out the rice krispies...




Did some stirrin'...



And patted the krispies into the pan.



And in the process, tasted her very first marshmallow.  Let's just say, she's a fan.



Such a fan in fact, that she never actually agreed to eat the finished product.  She happily sucked on this one marshmallow for half an hour until I finally had to scrape the remnants off her hands and face so I could brush her teeth and put her to bed. 

If you're nice to her, maybe she'll make you a batch on your next visit.  If I don't eat them all first...

No comments:

Post a Comment