Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

It's off to dig she goes...

If Ava's career as a dancer/actor/singer/artist/chef/World's-Cutest-Diva doesn't work out, I think she has a promising future in archeology ahead of her.  We took an early-spring trip to the botanic gardens last week, and she spent the first half hour doing this:


And the rest of the time playing with this adorable little girl.  Ava spends so much time hanging out with boys, I was a little worried she might try to wrestle the poor thing to the ground.  My worries turned out to be completely unfounded however, and I was delighted to watch them hold hands, giggle, and run side-by-side back and forth across the bridge. 






I love all the boys in Ava's life, but it was a sweet treat to watch her, for just a moment, be a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment