Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas

As always I'm a bit late in posting this, but I wanted to make sure I didn't leave it out because it really is one of my favorite times of year.

My girls have a fantastic family.  On both sides they're blessed with wonderful people that love them, and the fact they are - despite the physical distance between them - so often surrounded by these people makes me happy.  Really happy.  Which is why I love our yearly trips to Iowa for Christmas.

Grandma patiently helps the kids bake cookies, and never fusses when Ava eats all the dough.


Plus she gives really good snuggles....

 

Rivaled only by Uncle Joel.  Who, much to the heartbreak of certain Aunts who shall remain nameless, is a major favorite with both my girls.

 
And of course, time with their cousins is priceless.
 
Aunt Lisa was pulling this.  You go, She-ra!
 
Baby's first wet willy.
I'm already looking forward to next year.  

Snow chic.
Sweet Kellan.  I love this picture.
Merry Christmas, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment