Thursday, May 2, 2013

Say aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

Feeding Lila has become my new favorite thing to do.  Now, before you start in with the "get a hobby" comments on my Facebook page, allow me to explain.  As most of you know, Ava's taste in food is, shall we say, extremely discerning.  (Let's face it, she eats like 4 things.)  I'm a bit of a foodie, so a kid that's willing to try pretty much anything is kind of a dream come true for me.  Even more fun, Ava's gotten in on the action.  Every mealtime she begs for the chance to do this:


And Lila can't get enough.  Of the food, or her big sister. 

Tonight we experienced a Rite of Passage meal. 


No kid escapes childhood without a picture of themselves sporting a face full of spaghetti, so I was pretty jazzed to finally get this one on film. 

,

Parenthood is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment