Sunday, May 4, 2014

Night of the Arts 2014

Every year Ava's preschool puts on a little spring show.  The theme varies (this year was about life on a ranch. Not really sure why), but it gives the kids a chance to dress up and showcase their musical talents.  We were told to dress the kiddos in "their very best", so I of course took that to mean I needed to do a bit of shopping.  I found a lovely dress that Ava declared made her look just like a princess, and we decided a trip to the salon for some curls was the perfect way to complete the look.



She was so excited about the show and her new look that this was the only picture I was able to get her to stand still for.  She really did look just like a princess.


Despite the fact that she spent a tad more time with her finger in her nose than I would have liked, Ava did a great job, and she was so proud.  
 

We were pretty proud too.  Way to go, sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment