Thursday, August 14, 2014

A little denial, and a big haircut.

It started with the backyard camping photos.  Despite my affection for my baby girl's wispy blonde curls, I could no longer deny one simple fact: Little Sister's hair was a mess.  She was sporting a serious mullet, and it was time to do something about it.  So we hopped in the car and headed for the Jack and Jill hair salon. 

Ava went first, just to show Lila how it's done. 



Then it was Lila's turn.  For the first 2 minutes, she made this face...
 

Then Ava brought her some toys, the sugar from the lollipop kicked in, and we settled into this...


We even got a pretty good smile at one point.


She was very pleased with the final result. 
 


 And they even gave us a sweet little memento to commemorate the occasion.


I'll miss the mullet, but I think I can learn to live with this...


"Seriously, how cute am I??"

No comments:

Post a Comment