Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Birthday, Little Love

Just over a year ago this sweet, funny, happy, snuggly little girl joined our family. 


She spends her days clapping and giggling her way into the hearts of everyone she sees.  She quickly and seamlessly became Ava's little pal and my little shadow.  She came along and made us all happier, better people.  We love you, sweet baby.

**************************************

Every little girl needs a proper 1st birthday party, and since we wanted to have Lila's bash in Kansas while we were there for the 4th of July, I enlisted Aunt Kristen to help me pull it off.  She came through in a big way with a couple of the sweetest (and most delicious) pink cakes I've ever seen.  Here is Lila's personal version.




Which she unfortunately wanted nothing to do with. 


Braydon feels her pain.
But once the cake disappeared, the party was on.
 


 
Happy Birthday, Lila.  We're so glad you're here.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. A year already? Aww... I love my little Lila... sweet biscuit cheeks! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete