Friday, February 25, 2011

Toddler Wisdom

Ava has taught me a few facts about life that I didn’t know; I thought I’d pass them along in case you’re as clueless as I was:
  1. No toy is interesting until it has been put away.
  2. Food is more delicious when taken from the person who was about to eat it.
  3. Good books should be read a minimum of 3 times in a row. Really good books, at least 6.
  4. There is never a bad time to dance. If the music moves you (even if it’s playing over the sound system  at Home Depot), go for it.
  5. Getting paint on your fingers is gross; picking your nose is not.
  6. Potties are where you keep your valuables.
So go throw your watch in the toilet, swipe somebody’s chips, and dance to whatever moves you. The smile on Ava’s face tells me that life is better that way.

1 comment:

  1. These are the words we live by in this house! :) What a cutie pie! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete