Monday, June 17, 2013

Disney World, here we come!

Walt Disney World is the happiest place on earth. And no family is more convinced of that truth than the one that lives in this house. As you may remember, our last trip to the Magic Kingdom was a rousing success, so we've been waiting for any excuse to go back. Enter, the Disney Princess Half Marathon.

Given that it's been a while since Ava's been exposed to a theme park atmosphere - and all the rules that come with it - we were in serious need of a dry run. So we packed up the girls, headed to Elitch Gardens, and hoped for the best.

We quickly discovered that Ava wouldn't issue any complaints if we tossed out all her bedroom furniture and replaced it all with a nice slick floor and some bumper cars.


Turns out carnival rides are her calling.


I was pretty sure they were mine too until I saw this picture...

Andy's usually the Chosen One when Ava needs a "plus 1", but for some reason I got tapped in here. Not a chance I was saying no.
Laugh all you want; at least my kids think I'm fun.


Next stop: Cinderella's Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment