Friday, June 7, 2013

Summertime makes me happy

Summer in Colorado never ceases to amaze.  No matter how many cool things we have found to do in the past, the warm weather always brings with it some fun new experiences for the family.

Recently some friends invited us to a place called Tiny Town.  I'd never heard of it, but being assured that their kids loved it I was in.  I was mildly surprised to find out that it was literally a tiny town.  As in, rows and rows of tiny houses, general stores, police stations, and even a little bitty greenhouse.  And since I have a kid obsessed with doll houses, the place was a total find.




Cindy and Tate taking a stroll past the "mansions".

I don't know why, but this picture always reminds me of "Godzilla".


Ava and Cooper swapping some flowers by the river.
Pretty cool day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment